Friday 17 January 2014

Music Magazine: Interview and Meeting The Crowd.

In order to get some realistic shots for my magazine, I staged a walk in and an interview involving the band members: Sam, Luke and Warren. I used extras for the crowd to also make it realistic as if it was a real interview event with a VIP studio audience.



 It starts off with the audience patiently awaiting the band.

Then the crowd go wild as the band enter.


Then band greet the audience.


We then move onto the actual interview.


It starts off all light hearted.


Then ex-band member Warren storms in.


He then settles and joins the interview.
 We also videoed the interview which was mostly improvised. We gave the interviewer some information about the band and the overall storyline and then watched what happened so that it didn't look scripted and fake. However, as I done this with a group, I have decided to do my own take on the interview and change it but keep the photographs. I have decided to take warren out of the interview also as I don't think this seems realistic enough for a magazine article. The video for the original interview is below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmDwtyIPiA&feature=youtu.be
 
We also videoed the meet and greet with the fans. The video for that is below.
 
I add at least one of these photos into my magazine somehow. I will crop and edit if neccesary.

No comments:

Post a Comment