Friday 17 January 2014

Music Magazine: Concert Photographs

In order to give my magazine more diversity regarding artists, I will add in some concert photographs I have taken myself. These are the photographs that I can find and have to choose from:



One of the best pictures from a Beyonce concert.


This is the lineup for the photos that follow. 


















  This is quite a good picture as it had the artists name in big, at the back.








There are a few photos of artists in the stage at the middle. These pictures aren't as good as there is no establishing pictures behind them and the artists them self almost blend in with the crowd.




 By this point, my camera died so I had to switch to a camera phone so the pictures aren't as good quality.







They consist mostly of the Capital FM Summertime Ball as I couldn't find any other good photos and I took these photos using a DCLR so considering the distance I was sat, they are fairly good quality. The other photo in this lot is from a Beyonce concert I attended. I took photos using my phone so they didn't come out very well. I thought if I add this photo in small then it could look good. I will experiment with the photos and discard ones that don't look good or fit well.

No comments:

Post a Comment