Saturday 21 December 2013

College Magazine: Software and Equipment

I decided to make my front cover and contents page on Adobe Photoshop as I used this software in previous school years and am familiar with it. Also, I felt that I could get the most realistic look using this. This software wasn't too hard to use as I am used to it but Photoshop is quite a complex software to use so it wasn't the easiest but in the end, I was pleased I had used it as the outcome came out looking more professional that it would've if I hadn't used some of the tools that it includes.

For this photo-shoot for my college magazine I used a regular digital camera. I got better quality photographs using this opposed to a camera phone. However, the pictures could've been better so next time I will use a digital slr to get a clearer image.

No comments:

Post a Comment